Suddarth Family

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Updates

Mommy & I go to Kindermusik every Tuesday night. We love it. I am the youngest by 5 months & I fall asleep before class is over almostevery week. I like my book - it tastes good.
Can you see my two front teeth? They are on the bottom. See 'em???
Lately, I've really been having fun with my feet. Did you know you can put them in your mouth? Ummm-good!
How embarrassing. Mommy put this one on, cuz she still loves to watch me sleep. She says I'm cute! Whatever!

5 Comments:

  • At 5:27 AM, Blogger Fulmer Fam said…

    Reese is growing so fast and so pretty, I love the tooth pic.

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Pug&MooseMama said…

    Books always make good eating, I think. Especially for growing teeth...

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Fulmer Fam said…

    ok it has been a month i know reese has something to publish mom get on the ball thomas wayne says!

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Fulmer Fam said…

    ok so two whole months!!!!!! come on I know you are a state wide traveler and all, but come on two whole months!

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger amberwiseman said…

    OH MY GOODNESS! Debbie, she is beautiful. I was piddling looking for old classmates and found Ame. Her myspace lead me to her blog and that here. You look pretty dang good yourself! If you want to contact me you can write me at amberwiseman@cox.net

    Amber Forguson (in another life)
    Hope to hear from you soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home